воскресенье, 8 октября 2017 г.

We all want the dreamy bedroom set up that we see in stores like Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, and Pottery Barn – you know, everything perfectly in place, decor that looks like it appeared straight out of a magazine, and furniture that clearly cost an arm and a leg. Unfortunately, we don’t all have the money to achieve these goals. Here’s something I learned when I moved out of my parent’s house this past year: every single piece of home decor or furniture is expensive AF.


We all want the dreamy bedroom set up that we see in stores like Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, and Pottery Barn – you know, everything perfectly in place, decor that looks like it appeared straight out of a magazine, and furniture that clearly cost an arm and a leg. Unfortunately, we don’t all have the money to achieve these goals. Here’s something I learned when I moved out of my parent’s house this past year: every single piece of home decor or furniture is expensive AF.

Original article and pictures take https://gurl.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий